+221 78 302 30 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
- XML (Extensible Markup Language): data description format based on the HTML language used for structured document interchange on the Internet.
- Y / C: Also called S-Video. Video signal in which the luminance (Y) and color (C) are separated.
- YCbCr, YCbCr: Video transmission housing with three components Y (luminance) and blue color difference (Cb) and red (Cr).
- YUV: Video Transport format with a luminance component and two chrominance component for NTSC and PAL systems.
- Yetties (Young Entrepreneurs of technologies): Young patrons of the high-tech.
- ZCLV: Zoned constant linear velocity. Combination of CAV and CLV modes and used in DVD-RAM.
- Area of influence: View Territory of influence.
- Catchment area: Service area surrounding a point of sale and in which reside consumers and / or prospects. Two types of data are used to determine it: the distance and access time.